Monday, February 18, 2013

My thoughts - Feb 2013

Sing along with me! "This soap is on fire, this soap is on fire! She is ivory floating on water er errrrrr!"

I am loving almost every storyline that is on!  Let's break it all down.

Kristen/Brady/John/Marlena
I am happy to see Kristen checking in and getting approval from her father.  Stefano has always been there for her when she has been up to something.  I'm so ready for Kristen to move out of the Salem Super 8 Inn and into the Dimera Mansion!  I hope they extend the mansion set like they did in the late 90s.  She is still playing Brady like a fiddle.  John is off confronting Stefano, and apparently thinks it's ok to leave Doc all alone in Salem with Kristen.  Marlena is going bat shit crazy over John leaving her and Kristen breaking up her family.  I'm ready for Stefano to get back to town so this story can get more complicated!

Will/Gabi/Sonny/Nick
Shut up Gabi!  The Will and Sunny shower scene was off the hook!  Here is to Chandler winning another Daytime Emmy!  Nick is just beginning to become creepy!  Blake is playing him so good.  Could Nick be the person that is rumored to be shot?  His character is almost getting so crazy that there is no coming back.  It would make since for the show to kill him off.  I don't believe that Blake signed that long of a contract.  I don't even want to talk about Yo Gabi Gabi.  I don't ever think that Sonny would leave Will.

Kate & Rafe
At first, I did not like this at all.  After that hot sex scene between them, I hope to see more.  They turned it out!  Excited to see more!

Ejami
That is what Sami has been wanting for a long time!  She and EJ have the best make outs & turn outs in the love department!  I would love to see them move back to the Dimera Mansion as well.  I want a full house at casa Dimera.  Let's build up the Dimeras!

I just have a few more sentences to devote to Jen/Daniel/Chloe.  Ok, you ready?  I DON'T CARE!  Jen should leave town, and Dan should move to Chicago with Chloe and Parker.  Bye!  Don't let Salem hit you in the ass on your way out. 

Until next time,
Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment