Wednesday, August 28, 2013

08/28/13 #DAYS Thoughts

Am I the only one who didn't like the dying woman scene on today's episode?  We all know that Eric is the closest thing to the modern day Jesus, so I don't think those scenes were really necessary.  It was sweet that Nicole was there.  Ok, Let's more on to happier times!  Just Kidding!

I wish Jennifer would book a flight to SHUT UP MOUNTAIN!  The only thing that could save Jennifer at this point is if Peter would come back.  They would have to re-cast Peter since she ALLEGEDLY had martial indiscretions with him back in the 90s.  RE-CAST PLEASE, or dump Melissa Reeves.  She needs someone with chemistry, like Matthew Ashford, or a Peter re-cast.

Is it me, or does Kristen always seem to have a slight case of Parkinson's disease?  Either my equilibrium is off (highly possible) or Eileen has a slight case of the jitters.  I'm so mad at her.  Who needs family?  She will be home a week, and wonder why she quit.  Before anyone goes and leaves me nasty replies to this blog post, Eileen is my favorite daytime actress.  She stole my heart when she went bat shit crazy and locked Marlena up in the secret room.  I made my mom tape Days everyday while I was in elementary school.  *Miss you James E. Reilly..I liked your crazy writing!* Did you notice that I didn't mention Daniel, because he needs to also book a first class flight to SHUT UP MOUNTAIN!

The Gabi/Will/Sonny storyline feels forced and unnatural.  I'm over the whole teen scene. 

Now that Eileen Davidson is leaving, I hope they make Kate a true villain again.  Her playing nurse to a veggie is boring and out of character.  She did that with ol' Victor and stole his company from him and burned down the original mansion!  That is when I became a Kate fan.  When she knocked Victor out with the poker and set fire to the mansion, she permanently banded love in my heart for her. 

I guess I'm done rambling!
Chow Bella (Franco Kelly)


No comments:

Post a Comment