Saturday, December 29, 2012

12/28/2012

OMG, Days was so good today!
- I actually tolerated Daniel & Jen today.  Don't know why, but I did.  Hated that ugly blue sweater that the styling dept must have ordered from L.L. Bean that Daniel was in.  Jen looked great. Kissy kiss...Barf!
- The Will storyline is getting boring.  I like snarky upbeatEjill.  Sami/Will/EJ would be the best thing ever.  Too bad it won't happen.
- Yes father Eric, I am having your nephew's baby and we are going to tell all of Salem it's Nick's baby.  Shut up Gabi, thanks!
- Kate looked AMAZING today!  She needs a good storyline.  How about Kate/Stefano/Bill Horton/Laura Horton?  Sounds juicy!
- Kristen loves being smacked around on the desk & by Marlena!  She should have hauled off and slapped Marlena back.
- I like that we are getting tons of sex with Brady!  He needs a raise!
The dialog was on point!  That is what stuck out for me today! 
;) Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment