Thursday, September 26, 2013

#DAYS recap September 25

This is going to be a short one since I'm on my phone at work blogging about #DOOL.

I could actually tolerate Jennifer this week.   She stood up to JJ and was actually being a mother.  I didn't agree with her taking his key away to the house and then crying about him sleeping outside in the cold.

I loved the showdown between Victor and Kristen!  I would rather watch the vets anyday over the teen scene.   They are all leaving or getting fired anyway.

I want Nicole to find love so bad! Poor thing is turning into a Maggie or a Hope walking around with nothing better to do than to meddle in other people's lives.

Eric was put under hypnosis by his momma after the other Quack failed.  He was having visions of Kristen gangbanging him while on molly.  That's hott!

The return of Nadia!  She looks so good.   Daniel is stupid for picking Jen over Chloe.   They would make a perfect little family.  

The dope kids were crashing Daniel's apt.  Abby knocked on the door and couldn't figure out if anyone was home or not. 

OK, I'm done.  Back to my job that pays.

No comments:

Post a Comment